raining petal

Saturday 23 April 2011

the Pain is Killing Me.....

Just don't know how 2 describe the pain that im feeling right now.....it just awful when i thinking about him......ya allah,..plez just throw all the pain that im in right now......it come deep from my heart that say it is not a good sign if i keep on thinking right now.......god know what he was doing over there....


is this a good sign 4 our relationship or a bad 1?...plez just give a sign...i dont want the same thing ever happen again in my life...just cannot go with it 4 the second time...i feel the sorrow every time i think of what he do to me b4 this...its hurt u know..?


if we carry on with the relationship...will it last 4ever or 1 year or a day....?...i just dont want 2 wait 4 nothing...as if i dont mind about my age or so on...just want my life be back again...like it use to...im hepy without any worries...not feeling down all of a sudden...feel terrible right now...plez give me a sign....:(



p/s : is this true?...am i just a puppet 2 u?????

No comments:

Post a Comment