raining petal

Saturday 16 July 2011

feeling confius about myself....:(

Lately im feeling kind of mixed up with my decision that i done right now??........whether this is the right job for me?..or not...sometimes im kind of stress n give up when doing the training....kinda lost actually.....i want something else 4 my life but not all come in my way.....

sometimes feel that it will be easy as if some1 can lead me the way so that i can strike back again about what i want in this life...with what had happen in my life it feel that i just dont want it 2 happen gain in future....the pain is so deep....

in future, i just wanna have a simple life n a good work that i enjoy every second n minute i work there....i want it but y must the road is so hard 2 achieve....every path that i made or cross into is so hard to believe.....oh god,..plez show me the way...insyaallah i will have the sign n way 2 make me go through this life...amin...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment