raining petal

Wednesday 4 March 2015

new chapter

a lot of amazing thing happen to me this year...i will cherish it..becos not all is a bad memory that will last forever..........many are jealous that is normal..i bet??

my relationship so far...still ok la..i dont know why i just cant run anymore...not like be far but more closer...oh my? what had happen to me anyway, right? am i that crazy?

please Allah give me guidance and your path that is good and sensible for me..i need a guiding and from you Allah is all i need...to keep me calm and peace throughout my future ahead...amin..

as for family, my brother mirul is married already on january.....can believe but its true..already growing up..i hope that he will be more mature in making decision and not to rely on my mom on anything...cos i pity her..becos she will get sick and down again if he say that he had problem..with life, with money and also family.. grow up man!!

i already get new job and more environment and more friend..hehe that what is more like it...who say life is end at 3+...it just getting started you know? who know? Allah know everything...all happen is with his will..Syukur...

#bemorehappy #moreindipendant

No comments:

Post a Comment